The European Association of Communication Directors (EACD) wants to attract, inspire and engage current and future communication leaders to drive excellence in our profession. Recognising the growing importance of communications, we offer the professionals a platform to connect, deepen their expertise, share best practice, establish and promote relevant standards.
The EACD derives its strength from its broad regional range and diversity. By aiming to incorporate communications professionals from all across Europe, the EACD believes that our members' diversity is enriching for both the Association and for each of our members individually.
- Top-level events and networking opportunities for European Communicators
- Up-to-date information channels
- Information and knowledge sharing through a variety of events throughout Europe
- Promoting qualification and professionalism
- Representation of interest and promotion of the professional image
Please visit www.eacd-online.eu for additional information
The EACD operates through a network of Regional Ambassadors who help organize events on a local level. These strengthen the network by connecting EACD members and further promoting the Association's vision. Members have the chance to share their knowledge and experience amongst peers from across their region. Regional Coordinators help organize biannual Regional Debates in capitals and major cities across the continent and act as local ambassadors for the EACD.